Wednesday 11 June 2014

114 US Open - 'Merica vs. The World



Seven of the last Ten US Open winners have been International players and I don't expect to see that trend changing this year. Now having said that I should tell you I tend to be indecisive.. And with some of these American story lines like a Phil finally hanging up his bridesmaid shoes...

I present the 20 players I full expect to dominate the story lines this weekend


              USA 
  1. Bubba Watson                                    
  2. Matt Kuchar
  3. Phil Mickelson 
  4. Bill Haas
  5. Dustin Johnson
  6. Jimmy Walker
  7. Zach Johnson
  8. Jordan Spieth
  9. Ryan Moore
  10. Steve Stricker




           International 

  1. Luke Donald
  2. Rory McIlroy
  3. Charl Schwartzel
  4. Martin Kaymer
  5. Justin Rose
  6. Ian Poulter
  7. Hideki Matayama
  8. Sergio Garica
  9. Adam Scott
  10. Miguel Angel Jimenez

Obivously im still sturgguling to finalize my team troops but this week is open anyone, and theres a few big names that haven't made my short list..

The.Frozen.Golfer

No comments:

Post a Comment