Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Masters... What's For Dinner



Last night Bubba Watson hosted his Champions dinner, and kept us guessing what he would serve. Although he's wild and a little nuts. After seeing his menu started with Caesar salad, followed by grilled Chicken breast with sides of green beans, mashed potatoes, corn, macaroni and cheese and cornbread. Confetti cake and vanilla ice cream were served for dessert. I'm sure he's the guy who won't try anything different, we all know that someone. Here's what Sir Nick Faldo thought tweeting #HappyMeal. I think that's his dry British attempt at an insult. 

























And I know the three people who actually read my blog are wondering who I have this week. (Hint: Tiger) But I want to win all four majors this year in my fantasy league. So here's a good article from the commish, also its his day job. Pat Mayo of rotoexperts.com click here!


I promised to keep the hits coming this week with the masters only 24 hours away. Speaking of hits have you heard about Ray Js new joint. (yea the dude from that sextape you know you watched) So don't miss the par 3 contest wrap up tomorrow.



-The.Frozen.Golfer





No comments:

Post a Comment